THE TOP 10 (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
- 1. INTENSITY & LOADS ARE RELATIVE TO YOU.
- 2. WE ARE A COACH LED FITNESS PROGRAM AND WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS.
- 3. GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORT TODAY.
- 4. THINK POSITIVE. SPEAK POSITIVE. BE POSITIVE.
- 5. WORK HARD. HAVE FUN AND IT'S OK TO SMILE :)
- 6. EVERYBODY CAN LEARN FROM ANYBODY. STAY HUMBLE, STAY HUNGRY.
- 7. THIS IS A FAMILY WE TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT.
- 8. NEVER WHINE & NEVER COMPLAIN.
- 9. IF YOU FINISH THE WOD BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE, BE THEIR BIGGEST CHEERLEADER.
- 10. BE ON TIME AND TREAT THE GYM LIKE ITS YOUR OWN.
+ HOW MUCH IS IT?
We are a CONTRACT FREE facility. Memberships are below:
- UNLIMITED $199*
- 3x/WEEK (13 Visits) $179*
- PUNCH CARD $200 (10 Visits)
- DROP IN $25
- FIT 101 $299*
- Test Out $80
- Private Coaching $75-$100/Session
*Couples rate available.
*Memberships require a 30 day cancellation notice.
+ WHAT IF I'VE NEVER DONE CROSSFIT
Great! And we are so pumped you have decided to take control of your health and ready to help you along the way. Your first stop is FIT 101. FIT 101 is the first stop for all of our new members that are brand new to CrossFit. FIT 101 is a three (3) private sessions with a coach to assess your current fitness level, teach you the fundamentals (including barbell movements and tailoring options) and finding your appropriate level of intensity and loading moving froward into the regular scheduled classes. No one is an expert coming out of FIT 101 and the learning and skill development doesn't stop there. You will experience true coach led fitness while in class and refine your skills everyday.
If you have some previous experience we do offer a "test out" which is one (1) session with a coach to assess your movement and provide any refining or coaching up to be sure you are equipped for daily class.
If you want to continue with private coaching beyond FIT 101 before moving into group classes, that is absolutely an option moving forward. At times as we near the end of FIT 101 your coach might suggest an additional session(s) if they feel they need to spend more time honing in on certain movements before transitioning into the group class.
+ DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE TRAINING?
Yes. We will create a game plan tailored to your specific goals and fitness needs. You may have highly specialized goals or prefer to workout independently or travel a ton for work. A one-on-once coach is a great solution. You are in direct contact with your coach as they work with your individual fitness needs and schedule to provide you workouts, goal setting and workout tracking via our workout software, SugarWOD. This can be a remote relationship or live at our facility. InBody 570 Scans to track progress and keep you accountable. Nutrition game planning is an optional add-on as well.